Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Game...

Well, apparantly I've been "tagged"...unfortunately I'll be the loser, due to not having 6 people to tag in return..but this is a fun game anyway!!! Here goes...

1) My graduating class was the largest to come through Glendale with a whopping 98 graduates!

2) I aced the ASVAB and was just a physical away from joining the Army.

3) I was arrested when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Evan (long, stupid story!)

4) I love to snuggle up in the mornings with Evan, before our day starts...he won't want to do that much longer.

5) I love when Emileigh and I get lost in 3 hours of Gilmore Girls...not a bad show!

6) I miss Brittany more than I have told anyone...

Sorry I can't keep this one going...it is a great idea though!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

YAY! I'm so glad you played :) I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend....