Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Break..2008

I have had the BEST week!! I was off work (first time in 10 years...I am not complaining, mind you..just very strange!)...so I have gotten all of my Christmas decorations put out...worked inside Monday, and outside today..then to make it better, I was just finishing up, when Brittany pulled in!! She came to visit and is actually spending the night!! We had a very nice afternoon..she went with me to run some errands, and with me to get Evan (who was ecstatic to see her!)...we had a couple of VERY interesting conversations, one which surprised her ALOT...it was very nice...I miss her being here so much...she was such a big help...but even more so, it was just nice to be silly or serious, or whatever...just hearing her and Emileigh fuss and argue...they have gotten much closer since Brittany left for college..they made "puppy chow" this evening, and just had alot of fun together...I think of all the things I am so thankful for this year, Brittany coming into her own person (and a good one at that!)..and being such a joy, would be at the top...Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: