
Where does time go?? I am looking at birthday #38, and just cannot believe that that much time has passed...I remember walking the halls of Glendale (20 years ago!) like it was yesterday, I remember holding all of my kids as newborns, I can still feel them, taste them & see them when they were first born...I still cannot wrap my mind around the fact, that Brittany is a senior and will be leaving for college this time next year, Emileigh will be a freshman, in high school, and Evan will be in Kindergarten!!
I guess with age, comes some small amount of wisdom. I have such a long way to go, to be as wise as other "adults" I know. I feel life is a big lesson, that goes on and on. We keep learning, making mistakes, and learning more, which hopefully makes us a little more wise. I have certainly learned alot over the last couple of years, good & bad, and hopefully have become a little wiser through these experiences. I try to pass these things on to my kids, and pray that they too, will learn from my mistakes and my successes.
I have also come to realize over the last few months, that time is precious, and we are not promised tomorrow. We should savor and live every minute of every day as if it were our last...
No comments:
Post a Comment