Sunday, September 2, 2007


Well, it has happened...my baby started Kindergarten, on Thursday!! Evan had a GREAT first day. Mommy did too!! There were no major tears shed, on my part! Although, I did tear up a couple of times. Evan was up right when the alarm went off, put his clothes on, ate his breakfast, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He was ready to go by 7:15 (school opens at 7:45!!) When we got to school, Evan said hello to Miss Boggs, then went on to put his backpack in his cubby, sat down at his table, and was ready to work....I hovered for a few minutes, felt the tears coming, so gave him a last kiss, and quickly said good-bye. He was very excited to go back on Friday!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great picture!

Robyn said...

I'm so excited that you got music added to your blog! Nice :)