Monday, March 24, 2008

Catching up...Part VI




FINALLY, we are at March...big month so far, and it's not over yet!!! Let's see...Evan turned 6 on the 6th...we had our "Fink day" the weekend of his birthday...he had alot of fun...although it was kind of cold, and the kids didn't get to go outside...they had alot of fun playing together...

I have hard-wood floors...FINALLY!! I will put some pics on the next blog (that won't be 6 months from now!)...they look amazing...Kenny did such a good job...we have to finish up the trim work, but it was certainly worth the wait...now I need new end tables, a new coffee table, entertainment center, tv, pics...and on, and on, and on.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you got us caught up - it's wonderful to see you back. By the way, I like the blue text much better than the red (it was hard to see). Oh, and I can't see all the pics with the polaroids?? Maybe you can try to slideshow we talked about....